The Town of Pacolet is currently accepting applications for the position of Chief of Police. Below is a breakdown of the duties and responsibilities provided to us by the town. All applications must be submitted by July 19th.
Position: Chief of Police
- Department: Police Department
- Hiring Salary Range: $40,000 (annually)
- Manages the operations of all police department activities including administrative, patrol, budget, personnel, training issues and public relations
- Ensures resources are utilized effectively towards law enforcement activities
- Ensures the effective enforcement of all laws and ordinances; and patrol law enforcement duties as needed
- Experienced law enforcement officer with preference given to currently certified South Carolina Level 1 officers
- Supervisory or management experience in law enforcement is preferred with preference given to those with more than 10 years of experience
- A college degree is preferred
How to apply: Application packets can be obtained in person at Pacolet Town Hall, 180 Montgomery Avenue, Pacolet, SC 29372 or by calling 864.474.9504. Submit completed application in person at the address above or by mail to Town of Pacolet, PO Box 700, Pacolet, SC 29372. Resumes will also be accepted for screening and can be e-mailed firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: July 19